The Innate Mentor Storage Sacs are the lightweight, durable solution to keeping your outdoor or travel gear dry and compactly stored. The Innate patent-pending O2 flow valve helps you remove excess air, allowing you to take advantage of those hard to use corners when packing.
- Rolltop with side release buckle for waterproof closure.
- Stitchless RF welded construction.
- Translucent, recycled urethane window.
- One-way compression valve easily removes excess air.
- Double-sided waterproof treatment will not leak.
- Inner features a durable urethane laminate for increased water resistance and durability.
- Attach to a pack or boat by external lash tab.
- Bottom grab handle for convenient handling and clipping.
Mentor Storage Sacs: individual 3-dimensional sacs.
7 Litre [425 cu in]:
dimensions: 17 x 45 cm [6.7” x 17.7”]
weight: 60 g [2.1 oz]
10 Litre [610 cu in]:
dimensions: 17 x 55 cm [6.7” x 21.6”]
weight: 80 g [2.8 oz]
15 Litre [915 cu in]:
dimensions: 21 x 58 cm [8.3” x 22.8”]
weight: 100 g [3.5 oz]
20 Litre [1220 cu in]:
dimensions: 21 x 73 cm [8.3” x 28.7”]
weight: 110 g [3.9 oz]
- Lightweight 30 denier fabric dyed using best available technologies to minimize environmental impact. Fabric is treated with double sided waterproof treatment won’t leak or become saturated in wet conditions. The exterior has a water repellent coating which you’ll really appreciate when in damp humid environments. The inner side features a durable urethane laminate which has increased water resistance and durability over comparable coated and taped stuff-sacs.
- Translucent recycled urethane front window for locating contents at a glance without dumping everything out.
- External lash tab, bottom grab handle and roll-top stiffener are made with a durable substrate and a double sided urethane coating. Welded attachment points are tested to 17 kg pull strength.