Named after the ocean inlets formed by retreating glaciers, the Fjord Folding Trekking Umbrella is a lightweight, compact umbrella with no sacrifices in features or materials. The telescoping shaft and folding canopy can be opened or closed the instant you encounter spectacular scenery, or at the first drop of rain.
- Canopy provides 100 cm [3 ft 3 in] arc of coverage.
- Rubberized grab disc with comfortable jacquard woven wrist strap.
- Telescoping tempered aluminum shaft sections.
- Unique canopy folding design keeps bulk and weight down for trekkers.
- Wind-stable construction thanks to eight durable, fiber-reinforced canopy ribs.
- Storage sleeve for stowing after wet weather use.
- Canopy coverage uses a rainproof lightweight polyester fabric.
- Provides good UV protection with UPF of 20.
open length: 53 cm [1’5”]
stowed length: 23 cm [9”]
weight: 185 g [6.6 oz]