Spring rains demand an elegant, simple umbrella that can thrive in inclement weather. Named after the Japanese term for “plum rains”, the Baiyu Trekking Umbrella proves that an umbrella can be both lightweight and durable.
- Canopy ribs are made of lightweight injected polymers, providing more long term durability when used in high winds.
- Canopy provides a 100 cm [3’3”] arc of coverage.
- Canopy coverage uses a rainproof, lightweight polyester fabric.
- Rubberized grab disc with comfortable jacquard woven wrist strap.
- Telescoping shaft sections.
- Storage sleeve for stowing after wet weather use.
- Manually operated.
- Provides good UV protection with UPF of 20.
open length: 99 cm [39”]
stowed length: 24.5 cm [9.6”]
weight: 174 g [6.1 oz]